- Work with and encourage as many people as possible in the building to use technology as a learning tool.
- Step back from controlling and focus on coaching the use the Learning Commons.
- Continue to suggest ways in which technology can be integrated into learning tasks.
- Encourage colleagues to share their ideas with each other.
- Continue to build capacity to understand the learning commons as a learning space.
- Run mini workshops and brown bag lunches to support teachers and students.
- Continue to make the learning visible in the learning commons so others can see what happens in there.
- Keep doing what I'm doing...
Monday, 17 December 2012
Continuing the Work
To follow up on my last post, I have also been thinking what I need to do in order to make the best possible impact in the work I do. Here's what I'm thinking and am going to do in my work: